Got Questions?  We’ve got answers!

Below you will find answers to the questions we get asked the most.

In order to get started, we need certificate of insurance , your W9 & MC number

We will provide you with all the documents you need to get started.

Yes, we will provide

Here are the following documents you need to get started with us.
  • $1,000,000.00 in Auto-Liability & $100,000.00 in Cargo Coverage Proof of Insurance
  • Copy of Carrier’s Operating Authority (MC Authority Permit)
  • Copy of CDL (for each driver being dispatched)
  • Signed W-9
  • 3 Broker References whom you worked with.

Payload will be 100% yours, with no forced dispatch.

No, we’ll be setting up the paperwork for you. As we mentioned earlier, we only need your certificate of insurance, your W9 & MC number to get started

We accept, All Credit Cards, You can transfer funds in our USA bank Account too.

If you have more than 3 trucks, we can offer you some discounts, Contact us at +1-555-645-324

You have to pay after the week, every Friday we send you an invoice and you have to clear it by Monday 5PM EST.

We don’t have a MC Authority, we only dispatch carriers having their own MCs